HomeFollow MeTermsSimblr Cstyles

Friday, February 17, 2012

Getting Closer (:

I've been working trying to get my blog ready. I'm actually pretty excited to have my own space. I have new sims collecting dust as a draft, waiting to be published, but they're ready for download and I'm really excited to share them ! I want to explore creating other CC, but I don't have the patience nor time to try to sit down and read tutorials /: (whoever said Tauruses were patient lied :p ).

Background story: I'm not sure if you know, but I've published at Cstyles and TSR @ Vanity Sims and also @ miiszyy (Not too proud of, but it's amazing seeing my improvement). I'll tweak and recycle old sims here. I also have new sims to download. I'll distinguish between the two. And, maybe one day in the future I'll have other CC to share !

I'm ready to share with the community my definiton of beauty (:
*Thanks for reading.

-Ilene <3