HomeFollow MeTermsSimblr Cstyles

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Blow Tattoo Set

Since I'm new to Tumblr & I finally think I understand how mostly everything works, I wanted to have a "Tumblr Warming" Gift. I never knew 1 post could bring 77 followers, so I want to thank all of you who are following at the moment. I hope you all like them :)




The tattoos come in a set of six.
  • Butterflies
  • Dandelion
  • Double Guns
  • Infinity
  • Fearless
  • Smile
They way I positioned the guns, they will look best in the bellybutton area on the max scale. If someone wants them to be able to place them higher, I'll gladly make an alternative version. Keep in mind that sims don't stand straight in CAS.




Properly categorized as tattoos.
PACKAGE only. 
The zip file includes each tattoo individually (labeled) and a file with all tattoos included. 
For more tattoo locations you can download XCAS by CmarNYC.
If there's any problems, let me know.
*I really really hope you like them (:








at my tumblr

15 comments:

  1. Yay!! <3 These are so awesome Vanity! I'm putting them in my game as soon as I get up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just downloaded these. your tumblr is beautiful btw! thanks for these! the guns are..... wow *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii :) lovely Tattoo's *.* but i have a question xD. Need I a mod or something ? Because i download the Tattoos and there is only a white Paper instead of the sims 3 launcher symbol .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (:

      & That's because the file is in package format. It goes in your Packages folder (Electronic Arts-> The Sims 3-> Mods-> Packages) not your downloads folder.

      Delete
  4. I love your tattoos! :O , I have visited your blog because you began to follow me and You have me impressed.

    Thanks for your visit and I follow you!

    Sorry for my bad english :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your compliments Luxy ! (:
      I love your blog <3

      Delete
  5. Waoow.!!
    I love so much!
    Thank you Vanity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you get fearless under the boob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can download this (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=434270) for more tattoo locations.

      Delete
  7. Hello, and so, I am not able to install the tattoos, I do not know why I am not able to install, like when I downloaded the folder, it appeared the symbol of The Sims 3 appeared a mini sheet with a scene over, blue red and black, I'm not even able, please help me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you're having problems :/
      But I don't understand what you mean. I've never heard of this happening before. Make sure you you either install the "ALL" file or the ones you want individually. Also make sure to put it in your Packages folder.
      Are you saying your having these problems while starting your game? Or while trying to put the tattoos in your game?

      Delete
  8. Hello! I love these tattos. But you can put them on the ribs and shoulder blades, i want to do that also. Instead of the back, arms, ankels and chest/belly botton. How do you get that? :) Is it a mod? Please tell me haha. sorry for the eng. Im from sweden so i used google translate. hahha!

    ReplyDelete